Re: [Gvsig_usuarios] Crear una cuadrícula de 10x10 Km

Rodrigo Sperb rodrigosperb en gmail.com
Lun Nov 26 12:03:37 CET 2007

Hi,

I have some problem to download Sextante module. I don't know whether it is
due to a restriction related to my work IT or any other issue. The fact is
that I wanted to download Sextante here at my work and I could not do it. I
also tried it once at home and the result was the very same. So, I was
wondering if is there any other link or mirror from where I could download
Sextante module and improve my GvSIg functionalities.

Thanks in advance.
*
Rodrigo Campi Sperb*
GIS/Web GIS Analyst and Developer
Applied Computing Lab.
Centre for Technological, Earth and Sea Sciences
UNIVALI - University of Itajai Valley
Brazil.