[Gvsig_usuarios] Reclassify raster (Sextante + GvSIG)

Rodrigo Sperb rodrigosperb en gmail.com
Mar Ene 29 16:41:19 CET 2008

Hello all,

Fist of all, my spanish is very poor, that's why I am writing in english.
Since portuguese is my native language, on english I can reach more people
also, I suppose.

So, here is my doubt:

I have got a slope raster derived from a interpolation (hypsometry) I did at
Sextante integrated with GvSIG. I would like to reclassify that slope raster
manually or arbitrarily  defining the classes. Is that possible with
Sextante + GvSIG?

Thanks in advance.
Rodrigo Campi Sperb
Brazil