[Gvsig_usuarios] topologia de red in gvsig 1.9 alpha

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru en gmail.com
Mie Abr 15 12:41:02 CEST 2009

Hello Laura.

Please, try the latest build, and say us if this bug is corrected:

https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-1_9/gvsig-1_9_0/

The latest build is 1230.

Hope this helps.

Fran Peñarrubia