[Gvsig_usuarios] topologia de red in gvsig 1.9 alpha

Laura Criscuolo lauracris en hotmail.it
Lun Abr 20 16:18:26 CEST 2009

Here are the files.
The first folder contains the first version of the network, on which gvsig
1.1 creates a topology and works routing operations.
The second one contains the files generated by gvsig 1.9 through the
"limpiar topologia" operation, and subsequently modified in their fields"
length "and" cost ".
These files allow the generation of topology and routing, being composed of
simple connected links.
I hope it can be useful in identifying the problem.
Thank you for your kindness.

Laura

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2663882/strade_gvsig1.1.zip strade_gvsig1.1.zip
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2663882/strade_gvsig1.9.zip strade_gvsig1.9.zip