[Gvsig_usuarios] Oracle problem: gvsig editing, copy command doesn't provide a new rowid -> stop editing crashes

G. Allegri giohappy en gmail.com
Lun Ago 23 12:37:59 CEST 2010

I needed to copy a set of features to a different position on an
oracle 3003 layer.
The editing crashes inside the
com.iver.cit.gvsig.fmap.edition.EdtableAdapter.saveEdits() thorwing a
StopWriterVisitorException.

I haven't the dev environment for gvsig with me, so I cannot debug it.
Anyway I've seen that the copy command, copying the whole set of
attrbiutes, assign the new features the same rowid of the original
one. This will certainly be a problem when the provider tries to write
the new features back to Oracle.
I don't know how the copy command could manage these kind of
situations... maybe with a provider-specific decorator, or mixin
class?

giovanni