[Gvsig_usuarios] I think this btsig has something to do with my email

Hugo hfpmartins en gmail.com
Mar Jul 6 16:51:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

The btsig autoreply started to appear after i sent an email about raster
calculator problems. I have received an email from btsig asking to resend
the email and, as so, i did it once again. Then it started will all the
autoreply emails.
I'm sorry for this, it was not my intention, and i'm sorry for posting
several times but i was not sure the email was getting into the list.
Hope everything goes fine now.

Hugo
--
Hugo Martins