[Gvsig_usuarios] Calculadora Raster

Hugo hfpmartins en gmail.com
Mie Jul 7 14:00:27 CEST 2010

Hola,

My written spanish is not good, so i'll type in english. The answers can
come in spanish with no problem.
Yesterday i've sent an email stating a problem i'm having with raster
calculator tool inside sextante. I'm still having problems implementing the
following formula:

“riv_buf_rec Band 1” * “slope_rec.tif Band 1” * “soils_raster Band 1” *
“artificial_rec Band 1” * “COS_suitable Band 1” * “water_rec Band 1”

The output raster presents only null values (-99999). If i do this using the
multiplication tool (inside raster algebra category in sextante) several
times )(in order to implement the previous formula step-by-step) everything
goes fine.

Do you have any suggestion on how to solve this in raster calculator?? IS
there any typo in the formula??
Thanks once again.
Cheers,
Hugo