[Gvsig_usuarios] Network analysis problem

Hugo hfpmartins en gmail.com
Mie Jun 9 16:38:07 CEST 2010

Hola,

Soy português pero mi espagnol es muy raro. Por esto, coloco mi pergunta en
inglês. Las respuestas pueden venir en espagnol.

I'm trying to make network analysis using openstreetmap data. I've
downloaded shapefile from CloudMade and processed it in order to compute
time costs and to normalize road type configuration according to my needs.
I've made a "clean layer topology first" and after generated a network
topology with some fuzzy tolerance. After that i was able to calculate a
simple route between two stops without problem.

[image: Picture 1.png]

After that i want to calculate another route between two stops that will not
cross the previous route. Obviously i had to add barriers.

[image: Picture 3.png]

The thing is, that the network is not giving me the shortest path. At least
i think, the shortest path would be something like (i+m sure that all roads
that fall within the blue line are connected):

[image: Picture.png]

When i add several more barriers to control this situation, bigger paths are
calculated. If i keep adding barriers to avoid these routes then i come to a
situation where gvSig says it is impossible to calculate the route.

[image: Picture 5.png]

How can i fix this? Do you have any suggestions??
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Hugo

--