[Gvsig_usuarios] Piloto redes

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru en gmail.com
Mar Sep 21 09:20:39 CEST 2010

  Hello.

You can read this link

http://www.gvsig.org/web/docusr/redes-userguide/cargar-guardar-costes-de-giro

For example, you can create a .dbf file  (you can use postgis table
also) with 3 fields, from, to, cost.
 From => row of street from your vehicle comes.
to => row of street to your vehicle will go.
cost => if -1, turn prohibited. Other wise, cost in secs.

After, you can add this table to your project and choose it from menu
"Load turn costs"

Hope it helps.

Fran.

PS: Network Analysis extension is not "pilot" anymore. The extension has
been officialy tested and is a "Stable release".