[Gvsig_usuarios] worries about the gvSIG-community

sergioayl sergioayl en gmail.com
Vie Mayo 17 14:00:30 CEST 2013

OK, I'll also do it although I'm not sure I will be of much help. But I
agree with all of what had been said in previous mails. Let's hope gvSIG
can spread globally.
Regards,
Sergio
Uruguay