[Gvsig_english] catlog service CSW

Dietrich Schröder dietrich.schroeder at hft-stuttgart.de
Sat Aug 8 15:41:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

I want to use some of the  GDI functionality of gvSIG. I tried WMS, WFS and
WCS and they worked without any problems. Only with the catalog service I
was not successful. I used gvSIG 1.1.2 as well as 1.9 RC1 on Windows XP with
the CSW

http://geodak.geozentrum-hannover.de/mdm/CSW2Servlet?request=GetCapabilities
<http://geodak.geozentrum-hannover.de/mdm/CSW2Servlet?request=GetCapabilitie
s&service=csw> &service=csw

It seems to me that gvSIG connects to the Server, at least my http-monitor
shows that the GetCapablities as well as the DescribeRecord request is sent.
Then the window for entering the search attributes pops up, but clicking on
the search button nothing happens – no results.

Is there any step I am missing?

Regards

Dietrich