[Gvsig_english] gvSIG: issue with georeferecing function of 1.9 (build 1221, 1243)

roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Mon Aug 10 10:10:07 CEST 2009

Hi wolfgang

We're trying to test the georreferencing function, and it's true that
it's giving us some problems, but we've haven't stablished the bug
exactly yet, We're working on it, if you, or anybody else is capable to
stablish the steps to "make it crash" please let us know.
And for the ubuntu version I have to tell you that we've tested gvsig
with newer versions and it is giving us problems too. I'm using number 8
or something like that and it works fine, but another tester here is
working with 9 and it is a bit problematic, she is going to come back to
8, so I think that if number 7.10 works fine it's better not to update
to a newer version, or at least not the newest one, as I've told you,
number 8 works fine

Best regards
roser