[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (1243) some issues regarding the latest version

roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Thu Aug 20 11:02:04 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang, sorry for answering so late, I wasn't here yesterday

I reported the bug to the developers including your log and screenshot,
and another bug that I found when testing yours, I hope it gets fixed soon.
And for the other bugs although I couldn't reproduce them, They've told
me that they are going to have a look at them, so it's just a matter of
time.

Best regards
roser