[Gvsig_english] Translating the splash screen messages

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Dec 16 13:29:01 CET 2009

Hello, Ben. The splash resources (image and properties files) are embedded inside this jar file:

...\gvSIG_1.9\bin\andami.jar

Actually I was surprised that you did not change the splash in your "gvSIG 1.1.2 - OA edition"

By the way, Wolfgang Qual had a new splash for gvSIG in his wiki that reminded me of Oxford Archaology's website home page, with some brownish squares, but it seems to be offline now.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)