[Gvsig_english] filter window takes a long time to list attribute values (tested with Oracle Spatial plugin)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:34:37 CET 2010

Hi.
I'm experiencing long annoying pendings when the Filter window retrieves the
values list for an attribute being selected (double click on the attribute
name). I don't know if this is only related to the Oracle Spatial driver, as
in this moment I'm only working on Oracle datasets.

In general wouldn't it be useful to have an optional "list values"? By
default the Filter window could list a "select distinct" if the records
count is not too big, otherwise it could list only the first N values.

giovanni