[Gvsig_english] FEEDBACK gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- use of gvSIG in production environment

Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve) nvarela at cartolab.es
Fri Jan 22 17:01:29 CET 2010

Hello Silvio,

> The first thing I would like to do is translating, into Italian, the
> NavTable manual (http://navtable.forge.osor.eu/index_en.html).
> Before doing this translation, I have to ask both the other Italian
> translators and the gvSIG's developers if they agree.
> This in order not to duplicate our efforts.

As NavTable developer I can say that It will be nice have a Italian
translation of NavTable manual!! But it will be wonderfull have NavTable
software in Italian also!!
If you want to help on that we can say you how to do it... and we will add
your contribution on the next NavTable release.

Thank you very much for your interest!!

Regards,
Nacho

--
Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve)
Coordinador Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493