[Gvsig_english] trouble with EPSG 2154 and 27561

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:24:22 CEST 2010

Actually, the reprojection in the view ("on the fly") is already
implemented and working since 0.2 release.

The only thing you need to do is to assign the right CRS to your layer
if it is not in the same CRS than the View. So, when you load the layer
that you wants to reproject on the fly, set the CRS  to EPSG:2154 if
your view is in 27561. (The rendering will be slower than the other. You
can also choose a suitable transformation if you need it.

Hope it helps.

Fran.