[Gvsig_english] svn.checkout.all - BUILD ERROR - Failed to resolve artifact

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Mon May 17 00:17:01 CEST 2010

Hi all,

thanks for the suggestion about JNI and .gvsig.platform.properties
native_distribution property modification, Cesar, you were right of course!

I've compiled JNI, etc. Everything's alright.

I've got back to the point 11 of the document[1] related to the initial
configuration of a gvsig eclipse workspace but after having selected the
svn.checkout.all target I've got a new error a little bit further during the
compilation process:

[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] [INFO] Building org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] Downloading:
http://gvsig-desktop.forge.osor.eu/downloads/pub/projects/gvSIG-desktop/maven-repository/org/gvsig/org.gvsig.tools.lib/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/org.gvsig.tools.lib-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar
[artifact:mvn] [INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.gvsig:org.gvsig.tools.lib:jar:tests:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository
gvsig-public-http-repository (
http://gvsig-desktop.forge.osor.eu/downloads/pub/projects/gvSIG-desktop/maven-repository
)
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
[artifact:mvn] Missing:
[artifact:mvn] ----------
[artifact:mvn] 1) org.gvsig:org.gvsig.tools.lib:jar:tests:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
[artifact:mvn]   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
[artifact:mvn]   Then, install it using the command:
[artifact:mvn]       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.gvsig
-DartifactId=org.gvsig.tools.lib -Dversion=2.1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
[artifact:mvn]   Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can
deploy the file there:
[artifact:mvn]       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.gvsig
-DartifactId=org.gvsig.tools.lib -Dversion=2.1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
[artifact:mvn]   Path to dependency:
[artifact:mvn]       1)
org.gvsig:org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[artifact:mvn]       2)
org.gvsig:org.gvsig.tools.lib:jar:tests:2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
[artifact:mvn] ----------
[artifact:mvn] 1 required artifact is missing.
[artifact:mvn] for artifact:
[artifact:mvn]   org.gvsig:org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[artifact:mvn] from the specified remote repositories:
[artifact:mvn]   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
[artifact:mvn]   osgeo (http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools),
[artifact:mvn]   gvsig-public-http-repository (
http://gvsig-desktop.forge.osor.eu/downloads/pub/projects/gvSIG-desktop/maven-repository
)

I guess it suggests I have not the org.gvsig.tools.lib-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
into my ./m2/repository folder, but I have it there and I've also tried to
compile and install it again.

Have you another good suggestion for me by chance ?

Thanks anyway,
Cheers,
Luca

[1]