[Gvsig_english] install Gvsig Mobile 0.3 on Trimble Juno 3B

François BOUSSUGES f.boussuges at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:37:53 CEST 2012

Gvgis work well but I have a last bug!
when I open Gvgis sometime (a lot!) I haven't the "layer name" in Table of
content (no title "layer name" and non name of my layer)
It's a problem because when I try to edit my vector layer I can't because I
can't select a layer....

It' a bug of GVsig? JVM?

I use finally the 0.2 version (because the 0.3 have not the pan tool).