[Gvsig_english] sometimes appears and sometimes don't the name of the layers in gvSIG Mobile 0.3 on new Leica Zeno 5 PDA

Antoni Riba antoniriba at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:37:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

writing by the installation of gvSIG Mobile on a Leica Zeno5. We have
installed without problems gvSIGMobile 0.3 on the new Leica Zeno5 PDA with
Windows Mobile 6.5 . But, what happens to us is that sometimes disappears
the names of the layers in the TOC, then no layer can selected and modify
any of its properties.

I read some mail from the list in which it was said that in some other PAD
already appeared this problem; and that this could be because they are not
present in Windows TTP TrueType fonts. But I have seen no mail if this
really is and if someone has resolved it and how.

If someone can give me some clue how to solve this problem, it's very
annoying not being able to see the name of the layers that have the
project, and haven't the possibility to operate with them.

Thanks in advance,

Antoni Riba