[Gvsig_english] Free course about crime mapping. GIS for criminology

Adeel Ahmad adeelahmad at fccollege.edu.pk
Tue May 8 08:36:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

Can we get a certificate of completion after completing the course?

Thanks and Regards,

*Adeel Ahmad*

*Lecturer | *Department of Geography

*Society Advisor **|* Dean Geographical Society (DGS)

Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) | Lahore, 54600 - Pakistan

Email: adeelahmad at fccollege.edu.pk

Personal Website <http://adealgis.wixsite.com/adeel-ahmad> | LinkedIn
<https://pk.linkedin.com/in/adeel-ahmad-45335133> | ResearchGate
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adeel_Ahmad7> | FC College University