[Gvsig_english] Free course about crime mapping. GIS for criminology

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Tue May 8 09:50:54 CEST 2018

Hi Adeel,

several users have asked us about a certification. For that we are going
to prepare a practical exercise to do to get the certificate. It will
have a minimum cost.

We will announce it at the gvSIG blog soon.

Best regards,
   Mario

El 08/05/18 a las 08:36, Adeel Ahmad escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Can we get a certificate of completion after completing the course?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> *Adeel Ahmad*
>
> *Lecturer | *Department of Geography
>
> *Society Advisor **|***Dean Geographical Society (DGS)
>
> Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) | Lahore, 54600 -
> Pakistan
>
> Email: adeelahmad en fccollege.edu.pk <mailto:adeelahmad en fccollege.edu.pk>
>
> Personal Website <http://adealgis.wixsite.com/adeel-ahmad>| LinkedIn
> <https://pk.linkedin.com/in/adeel-ahmad-45335133> | ResearchGate
> <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adeel_Ahmad7> | FC College
> University <http://www.fccollege.edu.pk/member/adeel-ahmad/>
>

> On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 8:10 PM, gvSIG Press <press en gvsig.com
> <mailto:press en gvsig.com>> wrote:
>

>     Hi all,
>
>     from the gvSIG Association we have launched a free course about
>     Geographic Information Systems applied to criminology through
>     several video-tutorials.
>
>     At this post you can see the list of topics and the links to the
>     different videos:
>     https://blog.gvsig.org/2018/05/07/free-course-about-crime-mapping-gis-in-criminology/
>     <https://blog.gvsig.org/2018/05/07/free-course-about-crime-mapping-gis-in-criminology/>
>
>     gvSIG Crime is the solution offered by the gvSIG Association to
>     organize, analyze and maintain information related to security and
>     crime. A platform adapted to the needs of each organization and
>     territory, that includes several components, an important web part
>     that establishes the necessary computer infrastructure to
>     organize, share and access spatial information, with all types of
>     spatio-temporal analysis tools, support for field tasks, …, and
>     components that are more oriented to advanced analysis such as the
>     desktop Geographic Information System (GIS).
>
>     The course does not intend to make an exhaustive tour of all the
>     gvSIG Desktop tools, and it’s focused on carrying out through
>     practical exercises an invitation to explore the potential of its
>     use in criminology.
>
>     We hope that it's useful for you.
>
>     Best regards

*Mario Carrera*

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com <http://www.gvsig.com/>