[Gvsig_desarrolladores] PERSISTANCE LAYER

Geomaticien hatem.benhassine en gmail.com
Vie Abr 25 17:42:24 CEST 2008

We're working on gis application, so we're so fascinated by Gvsig so we based
on it for ou develloping and we have founded some problmes likes :
    - We want use a persistence layer for our database model, w'ere couldn't
chose between hibernate and JDO, so we ask you if you could help us by
giving us your proposition or advices...
Waiting for your answer
Thanks