[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Possibly two small bugs

S.O. orste en libero.it
Vie Nov 14 15:33:38 CET 2008

I've moved my code to gvSIG 2.0 (trunk) and I've tested the patch: all seems
OK. I was only wondering why letting the 'getBounds' method of the
'Fpoint2D' class return an incorrect value (i.e. when x = -1.8 and y = -1.8
the returned Rectangle has the origin in (-1,-1) and 0 width and height,
thus not bounding the point); IMHO it should be safer surrounding the point
with a minimum Rectangle (width = 1, height = 1) that really bounds it.

Debugging my code, I've also noticed that now the ConcreteMemoryDriver is
not "tolerant" to rows that have a null associated to the geometry field
(i.e. a row without a geometry on the map) raising a Null Pointer Ex in the
'intersect' method of the 'SpatialQueryFeatureIterator' class; perhaps it
should be safer to put a check there not allowing the call of
'XRectangle2D' method when the rectangle bounding the feature
(featureBounds) is null.

Thanks for your advice!
Stefano