[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Arcsde 9.2 and gvSig

setecastronomy filippo_martinelli en virgilio.it
Mie Oct 22 10:59:50 CEST 2008

>We'd like to test our plugin with 9.2 or 9.3 versions, so if you have
>such a server, it would be helpful for us to get access to it. In this
>way, we would improve the plugin to make it more compatible with newer
>versions.

So what do you suggest to do ? The only help I can give is to use the plugin
with ArcSde 9.3 (we are going to install it in days) and then report the
error messages and the exception stack to you.
I wonder if there is a way to prcude log file you can find interesting
information for solving the problem.
In that case I would need a way to send the log to you, because I suppose
they would be very big.

Regards,

Filippo Martinelli