[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Filter Extension problem with doubles

Nacho Uve nachouve en gmail.com
Mar Dic 28 13:19:43 CET 2010

Although not fully related to the previous mail, I would like  report on the
new ticket[1] that I sent to Tracker about FiltroExtension.

That's a trivial patch to add a new method setDataSource() on
FiltroExtension. That change do NOT modify the current behaviour of the
tool, but it allows to use it on other contexts (p.e with NavTable[2]).

Please, take a look to the patch and tell me if it is possible to apply
it... and of course, any idea about "filter decimal bug"?

Thank you!

Regards,
Nacho Varela

[1]: