[Gvsig_desarrolladores] Filter Extension problem with doubles

Francisco Puga fpuga en cartolab.es
Mar Dic 28 16:40:39 CET 2010

Hi,

I just review the patch and i found a trouble with it. I wrote my
comment in the bugtracker but also i paste it here:

There is a problem with the provided patch. If you use the filter over
a layer (from the FilterExtension itself or from other extension), the
attribute datasource of the class is set, so the second time that you
try to use it from the FilterExtension it will use the previous
datasource and not the new.

I think that there are three different approach to handle this:
* Set datasource to null after calling the method doExecute()
* Pass a different actionCommand string to the execute method if it's
used from a external extension
* Maybe, refactor to extract the logic from the class extension
itself, and instantiated the new class each time is needed.