[Gvsig_desarrolladores] problemas montando gvsig v1.11

Sg_Jash sgjash en gmail.com
Vie Ago 26 11:17:58 CEST 2011

Hola,

he descargado los proyectos del build 1305 desde el tag del repositorio
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-desktop

Estoy usando Eclipse 3.5 con el JDK 1.5.0_22. Después de corregir algunos
problemas, me quedan los siguientes errores:

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
the class file for org.cresques.geo.Projected. Fix the build path then try
building this project	extMeasureGeometry		Unknown	Java Problem

Exception ReadDriverException is not compatible with throws clause in
FFrame.draw(Graphics2D, AffineTransform, Rectangle2D, BufferedImage)
FFrameGrid.java
/extGridViewLayout/src/com/iver/cit/gvsig/project/documents/layout/fframes
line 45	Java Problem

Exception ReadDriverException is not compatible with throws clause in
IPrintable.print(Graphics2D, AffineTransform, FShape,
PrintRequestAttributeSet)	FFrameGrid.java
/extGridViewLayout/src/com/iver/cit/gvsig/project/documents/layout/fframes
line 200	Java Problem

The type org.cresques.geo.Projected cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files	AreaExtension.java
/extMeasureGeometry/src/com/iver/gvsig	line 75	Java Problem

Alguien me podría indicar como solucionar estos errores?

Gracias!