[Gvsig_english] Java virtual maquina

Fran Peñarrubia fpenarru at iver.es
Fri Nov 25 09:37:03 CET 2005

Hello, Jacques.

In fact, gvSIG already may operate with JRE 1.5 (I usually work with this
JRE). But you may experience that from time to time, it doesn't work.
This is because JRE may update itself, and you loose the JAI configuration.
Then, the only thing you have to do is reinstall JAI to the new JRE (1.5,
remember => you need to tell the installer the correct path to your default
JRE).

With gvSIG 0.5, I hope we could use a new installer and distribute our own
JRE, so we won't have dependencies like these anymore.

Have fun, and "à bientôt!!"