[Gvsig_english] Problems with WCS

Luis W. Sevilla sevilla_lui at gva.es
Fri Sep 30 15:40:42 CEST 2005

Hi again,
    well, I've discovered the origin of that error, and it comes from a
completely bad strategy for computing
RESX and RESY parameters.
    I've found a temporal (working and accurate) bypass for that
problem. on gvSIG WCSClient,
on file FMapWCSAdapter.java you may substitute line 413
        coverageQuery = coverage + crs + boundingBox + time + param +
resX    + resY + format;
for
        coverageQuery = coverage + crs + boundingBox + time + param +
format;
        coverageQuery += "&WIDTH="+sz.width+"&HEIGHT="+sz.height;
after compiling and executing build.xml on gvSIG WCSClient it should be
working (it has gone here).

I hope it helps

best regards

    Luis