[Gvsig_english] Compliling GvSIG to Mac OS X

Maël REBOUX mael.reboux at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 3 21:26:21 CEST 2006

	Ola todos !

	My name is Maël, I'm a contributor on the www.projet-sigle.org
website. I was at Rennes last friday. Thanks again for coming to
Britanny. It was very interesting and achieved me to test GvSIG in an
operational way.
	I discussed with Erwan about compiling GvSIG on mac OS X. So I took
the sources on the website and import them in Eclipse… But, the
compilation ends before the end. This is the error message :

"The project was not built due to "A resource exists with a different
case: /gvsig/bin/com/iver/cit/gvsig/gui/Panels.". Fix the problem,
then try refreshing this project and building it since it may be
inconsistent"

	Is there anybody who could help me ?

	Thanks for your help.