[Gvsig_english] RV: Information Policies and Open Source Software in Developing Countries.

michael gould gould at lsi.uji.es
Tue Apr 4 15:45:09 CEST 2006

This manuscript is the formal version of the oral presentation that Gilberto
Camara gave at our university Summer School in June 2004.
http://edugi.uji.es/

It may be useful for you to reference this manuscript in your papers and
presentations (referring only to URLs is not a good scientific practice, but
sometimes it is all we have available).

Saludos,

-------
Michael Gould
Dept. Information Systems (Lenguajes y Sistemas Informaticos)
Universitat Jaume I, 12071 Castellón, Spain
e-mail: gould (at) lsi.uji.es
e-mail2: mgould (at) opengeospatial.org
research group  www.geoinfo.uji.es
personal  www.mgould.com  and  www.gould.es