[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.0-stable

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Dec 12 12:41:00 CET 2006

Hi Prince,

you have to add the control points. You can see the extended dialog box
with the downwards arrow and add a new point with the button with an
arrow to the right and an asterisk.
On the other hand, the english manual is in the web page since
yesterday. The way for add control points is from the 174th page.

Best regards,
            Mario