[Gvsig_english] Setting projections

Patti dott. Giuseppe - GEOLOGO gpatt at tiscali.it
Thu Sep 28 11:47:58 CEST 2006

I had already tried that solution but I wamted to give it another
chance: my gvSIG.sh now points to j2re1.4.2_06 (downloaded from gvsig
site) but at present the problem is still present (in fact I have no
problem using both jvm 1.5.0 or 1.4.2 with version 0.6....so I think
something's wrong with the andami configuration of the window....).

Many thanks.