[Gvsig_english] Problem with map creation

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:35:40 CEST 2007

Hi list,
many thanks for yours replies, after my mail I tested some solution to
generate an image from word and add to gvsig map.
I used this tool http://www.shibaguchi.com/molip/metaconverte.html that
convert EMF (Enhancement Metafile) from the windows's clipboard  and to
generate raster file (I think that this approach is quite similar to what
Giuseppe said). Now I want to search a similar tool for generate SVG.
For Giuseppe, you said that you create postrscript file and then you add
them to gvSig , is  it possible without transform it in a raster file?Do you
also use a tool for convert EMF or an other  procedure?