[Gvsig_english] turns (maneuvers) in network analyst

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at iver.es
Wed Aug 1 11:02:08 CEST 2007

Hi, Grabriele

We are right now adding this kind of funcionality to network analyst.
And maybe you can help, for example, you can tell us what tools do you
need to define maeuvers.
Our intention is to add something like setTurnCost(idArcFrom, idArcTo,
cost). So, we can implement some dialogs to select an external table
with ID_ARC_FROM, ID_ARC_TO, COST.
If cost = -1, it will be a prohibited turn.

And if you can send us a little example with your shapes and external
table, with some instructions, it will be helpful.

We are also interested in every other opinion/suggestion about this
plugin, for sure.

Thanks in advance.

Francisco José Peñarrubia
gvSIG team.