[Gvsig_english] Editing mode in gvSIG::a little bit slow

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Aug 2 10:14:57 CEST 2007

Hi list,
one thing which I would like to mention: I have the impression that gvSIG or
to be more precise: visualisation of geometries in gvSIG becomes quite slow,
when I have started the editing mode. Maybe someone else made the same
observation?
Another thing: would be nice, if it would be possible to only edit tables, not
the geometry. ArcView 3.2 allowed the user to do so. This could be a good
thing, because of the first issue I mentioned in this post.

Greetings,
Wolfgang