[Gvsig_english] short remark on gvSIG 1.1::close project

Cesar Martinez Izquierdo cesar.martinez at iver.es
Wed Aug 8 08:48:20 CEST 2007

Wolfgang Qual escribió:
> Hi list,
> I really appreciate the new version of gvSIG 1.1, but one thing that confuses
> me is the "save ressources"-dialogue, which pops up, when gvSIG is closed.
> I liked the old dialogue more (save? yes/no), because it was more clear. There
> should be a button like "exit without saving" or something. To save an empty
> selection in order to exit without saving seems a little bit complicated to
> me. But that is only my opinion. What do you think?
>
> Best,
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfrang and the others. This dialog is designed to show every
unsaved resource, not only the project. If you have some layers in
editing mode, they will be displayed there.
Anyway, we are trying to make the dialog clearer on next release.

César Martínez Izquierdo
Equipo de desarrollo gvSIG
http://www.gvsig.gva.es

IVER T.I.