[Gvsig_english] short remark on gvSIG 1.1::close project

michael gould gould at lsi.uji.es
Wed Aug 8 09:56:02 CEST 2007

This is a good (key) point: we are trying to focus on (create, save, export,
publish,...) "resources" in general, instead of fixing on layers or
projects. (No need to remain trapped in ArcView mentality!!!)  This will
make the system more generic and extensible, and *should* facilitate reuse
of code.

On the other hand, as César states, if you (the *real* users) do not find
the interface satisfactory, then changes are indeed needed.

Cheers,

-------
Michael Gould
Centro de Visualización Interactiva  www.cevi.uji.es
Dept. Information Systems (LSI), Universitat Jaume I, 12071 Castellón, Spain
email: gould (at) lsi.uji.es  //  email2: mgould (at) opengeospatial.org
research group  www.geoinfo.uji.es  //  personal  www.mgould.com
AGILE www.agile-online.org
Vespucci Summer Institute www.vespucci.org
Erasmus Mundus: Master in Geospatial Technologies www.mastergeotech.info