[Gvsig_english] short remark on gvSIG 1.1::close project

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Wed Aug 8 12:56:48 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

Of course this comments doesn't frustrate us.
Quite the contrary, we need you to be critic with the product.
You can be sure that we take into account your opinions.
A difference between open and proprietary software projects is that the
community can participate and this is a quite good way of participation.
Let's build gvSIG together.
I only hope that we are able to fulfil your requests and expectatives.
Not always it's easy.

Regards!
Manuel.