[Gvsig_english] English tutorial

Michael Gould Carlson gould at lsi.uji.es
Fri Aug 10 15:35:48 CEST 2007

Thanks Manuel, for publishing that valuable resource.

I taught a course on SDI in Chile last November using that tutorial, and there
is only one minor problem:  it assumes the user has access to over 100MB of
data...otherwise he/she can only read the PDF. also the web services should
work, providing the user's institution has not constructed firewalls against
the use of certain ports. :-)

cheers,
Mike

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/es/tagline/beabetter/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html>.