[Gvsig_english] English tutorial

Jaime Paneque jaime_paneque at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 10 17:22:28 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot for that Manuel

  Hope it's too helpful to others, well I am sure it will! I've now downloaded it and am looking forward to going through it over the weekend. It seems pretty basic though and was just wandering whether you guys are considering the release of something a bit more comprehensive in the near future?

  Best wishes

  Jaime

Manuel Madrid <madrid_man at gva.es> escribió:
  Hi Jaime and all.

We've upload a gvSIG 1.0 workshop in english, that is part of our
participation in the last FOSS4G in Lausanne, on gvSIG website.

It's available in "Documentation" - "Articles and Reports" - "FOSS4G2006
- Free and Open Source Software for Geoinformatics (Lausanne, 11-15 Sep.
2006)" (http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=articulos-ponencias&L=1&L=2).

I hope it's useful.

Regards.
Manuel.

Jaime Paneque escribió:
> Hi there
>
> I am new to gvSIG and am looking for an English tutorial with exercises
> and sample data. Does anyone know whether there is any? Many thanks.
>
> Best regards
>
> Jaime
>

> Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
> ¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
> .

Manuel Madrid.
Proyecto gvSIG (http://www.gvsig.gva.es)
Asistencia Técnica Externa.
Conselleria d'Infraestructures i Transport.
Generalitat Valenciana.
Valencia (Spain).