[Gvsig_english] Problems with Map Prepare Page Size

Cesar Martinez Izquierdo cesar.martinez at iver.es
Mon Aug 20 09:29:11 CEST 2007

Kevin Wells escribió:
> I cannot get the exact map size I want through the Map Prepare Page.  I change the map units to inches and specify the width and height, but the resulting map is not that size.  I need maps at the ANSI A standard of 8.5 inches by 11 inches, but when I export them to pdf they always come out with the ISO A4 standard of 21 centimeters by 29.7 centimeters.  Is this a bug?
>
> Thank you for a great GIS.  I want to use it more and more.

Hi Kevin.
We have verified that there is a bug, and we will try to correct it for
the next version.
As a workaround, you can specify the equivalent size in centimetres
(21.59 x 27.94). Don't use millimetres, as we have also detected
problems with them.

César Martínez Izquierdo
Equipo de desarrollo gvSIG
http://www.gvsig.gva.es