[Gvsig_english] Problems with Map Prepare Page Size

Kevin Wells kevinwells at utah.gov
Thu Aug 16 22:41:57 CEST 2007

I cannot get the exact map size I want through the Map Prepare Page.  I change the map units to inches and specify the width and height, but the resulting map is not that size.  I need maps at the ANSI A standard of 8.5 inches by 11 inches, but when I export them to pdf they always come out with the ISO A4 standard of 21 centimeters by 29.7 centimeters.  Is this a bug?

Thank you for a great GIS.  I want to use it more and more.