[Gvsig_english] FOSS4G Demo Theatre slots for gvSIG

Salvador Bayarri salvador.bayarri at iver.es
Tue Aug 21 22:14:31 CEST 2007

  Hi everyone,

    For those of you attending the FOSS4G Conference in Victoria, Canada,
I'm forwarding the organization's invitation to present 10 min. software
demos at the conference. The emphasys seems to be on showing recent or
current development work and applications.

    There is already scheduled one of these presentation slots for IVER
but we have been encouraged by the FOSS4G organization to extend an
invitation for all the gvSIG community to give other gvSIG-based
presentations, so those of you interested can send an e-mail to the
address included below.

    Best regards,

     Salvador Bayarri

Open Source Development Coordinator