[Gvsig_english] No snap-function if moving a vertex ?

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 23 13:04:17 CEST 2007

Hello Heinz,
you can see hier
http://www.rolandkrueger.de/MTRolandKrueger.pdf
another testing with Free-Desktop-GIS with the same
result of yours. It`s a Master Thesis Unigis. In only
one year many things have changed: many Features are
now in gvSIG. At the moment of that Master, they were
not able in gvSIG.
We are going to be in the Intergeo (25-27 September:
http://www.intergeo.de/deutsch/page/main/index.php).
Leipzig ist not so far away from you, I think! If you
want to have more Information about gvSIG, we`re glad
to see you there.
Regards,
José Canalejo