[Gvsig_english] some ideas for an advanced measuring tool

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Aug 24 13:28:25 CEST 2007

Hi developers, list.
I just had an idea about enhancing the measurement tool.
Would it be possible to add an option for measuring only horizontally or
vertically (for example by pressing the shift-key during measurement), or to
display the distance in x- and y-direction?
Furthermore, I would appreciate, if it would be possible to change the colour
of the measurement line. I just did some measurement on top of a satellite
image, which is quite dark --> measurement line was hard to see.
What do you think about this?

Comments are welcome.
Best regards,
Wolfgang