[Gvsig_english] some ideas for an advanced measuring tool

jaume domínguez faus jaume.dominguez at iver.es
Fri Aug 24 13:39:04 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

I think the key-pressing option is a good shortcut to do this and a
potential improvement. About changing the color of the measurement tool,
do you really prefer this rather than change the viewing properties of
your raster? I think the natural way is just to enhance the brightness,
isn't it? You can do so by right-clicking in the layer and select
"Raster properties"?

Best,