[Gvsig_english] some wishes: enhancing the digitzing function of gvSIG

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon Dec 3 09:16:16 CET 2007

Good morning, Manuel.
Thanks for your reply. Goood to read that "recycling" of existing lines seems to be already implemented. Therefore, I am really looking forward for 1.2... . When discussing with colleagues and friends about GIS and gvSIG, there is always this question about the digitizing function. Splitting elements is really an important thing for them - sometimes, they cannot understand, why splitting is not available in gvSIG at the moment - for a non-programmer, it is just another drawing tool...
I think that I have written this before, but I write this again: is there a kind of workaround to split features within gvSIG? How do you (users) deal with this existing lack in functionality? @developers: can you estimate, when this functionality will be implemented?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Have a nice day!

Greetings,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------