[Gvsig_english] export attribute table

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 10:40:41 CET 2007

Hi Tim,
good to hear that someone else is interested in this feature. However, currently there is no feature "export-table". I did not even find this as a "target" of the development. Personally, I would really like to have this feature within gvSIG. The only thing you can do, is to export a modified table of a shapefile (export all three files of the modified shapefile including the dbf-table). Maybe we have to present to the developers, why exactly we would like to see such an export feature.
I would find it interesting to have a function to create some statistics of a given theme. This statistical table (well, ok: the statistic-function also needs to be implemented...) I would like to export to dbf, csv for later usage within openoffice-calc, excel etc.
What do you want to do with this desired export function? Your comments are  really appreciated by this list!

Best,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------